Online Office

Welcome to Tim’s online office. In this area you can get information on many of the most common requests that we receive. If you have difficulty finding what you want here, or need to talk to someone, please phone the office and we’ll be happy to assist.

Electoral enrolment

If you need to enrol to vote for the first time or you have changed address, you will need to fill out an electoral enrolment form which can be downloaded through the Australian Electoral Commission website. The AEC manages enrolments in federal, state and local government elections. If you have questions about voting, elections or electorates you will probably find the information by visiting the AEC website.